SENSE Charter School is planning to open on Monday, August 17th.SENSE will be returning using a hybrid learning approach.
- Grades K, 1, 2, & 3 will return for in-person instruction Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (Remote Day on Wednesday).
- Grades 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 will participate in Remote Learning 5-days a week, beginning Monday, August 17th until August 28th.
- Technology will be distributed to those families who need a computer/wireless access.
It is our GOAL to bring all students back for some in-person instruction beginning on Monday, August 31st.
- Grades K, 1, & 2 will continue in-person instruction Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (Remote Day on Wednesday).
- Grades 4, 6, & 8 will have in-person instruction on Monday & Tuesday.They will participate in Remote Learning the remainder of the week. (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Grades 3, 5, & 7 will have in-person instruction on Thursday & Friday.They will participate in Remote Learning the remainder of the week (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday).
SENSE will also provide a 100% virtual remote option for students in grades K-8 who are unable to return to school in person or whose parents do not feel comfortable sending them to school. If you plan on participating in the remote option, families will be committing to this learning environment for 9 weeks minimum. At the end of the 9 weeks, Parents/Students may recommit to the remote platform for another 9 weeks or elect to attend in person instruction.